American Environmental Consulting, Inc. (AEC) is providing subconsultant services to AECOM, the prime firm, under a continuing environmental services contract with the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (GOAA). Under this contract, AEC has been providing Semi-Annual Remedial Site Sampling at Orlando Executive Airport.
The project involves periodic sampling of existing monitoring wells to monitor the stability of the shallow, intermediate and deep groundwater plumes.
- Developing project approach and methodology, establishing data collection procedures
- Identify location of wells of interest for this project
- Collection of water level data from 18 existing groundwater monitoring wells located in the project area
- Collection of groundwater samples from 18 wells for laboratory analysis of volatile organic compounds (VOCS) by EPA Method 8260
- Collection of groundwater samples from 18 wells for laboratory analysis of standard water quality parameters (ex. pH, turbidity), and Oxygen Reduction Potential (ORP) measurements